$140 individual session (45-55 min)
$160 couples session (60 min)
$185 initial intake (45-60 min)
I am in-network provider for most major insurances and EAPs such as:
- America's PPO
- Beacon Health (formerly Value Options)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Cigna (EAP only)
- Hennepin Health/Metropolitan Health Plan (MHP)
- Lifeworks (formerly Ceridian)
- Medical Assistance (Medicaid/MA)
- Network Advantage/Workforce Options
- Optum Health
- United Behavioral Health
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee assistance plan (EAP). Please check your coverage carefully before the first session by calling your insurance currier at the number listed on the back of your insurance card. Here are some helpful questions to ask:
- Do I have mental health outpatient insurance benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Do I need authorization?
I also accept self-pay. This option may assure higher privacy and confidentiality. Having insurance pay all or part of your bill for mental health care means that the counselor must give you a mental health diagnosis. Many times, this means that the diagnosis follows you throughout your life and can influence your qualification for health and/or life insurance. Because of the need for a diagnosis when using insurance, they will require more details about your presenting problem than you may be comfortable with them knowing.
I accept cash, check, credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Medical Flex Spending (MFS) accounts, and others. Payment is due at the date of service unless other arrangements have been made.
One business day (24-hour) notice is required. Cancellations for Monday appointments are due by 3pm on Fridays. Insurance companies do not reimburse me for failed appointments. Fees: $120.00 for each no-show or late cancelation; $60.00 for the 1st incident of late cancellation.