Hi! I am Ina Lasmane. I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice. Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed, out of sorts, or irritable? Are you wrestling with a decision, but are unable to decide? If you are struggling with stress, trauma, depression, anxiety, grief, relationship difficulties, addiction, or other concerns, let me help you. You don’t have to do this alone. I am experienced in treating a wide variety of issues.
If you are ready to change, you will be surprised how much progress you can actually make in a short period of time. In my years of experience, I have seen people make large shifts in their thinking, behavior, and lifestyle when they are ready. My commitment to you is to make your time in therapy count. We will work together as a team to make a difference.
I believe that therapy needs to be practical, applicable, and effective. I am an avid learner who consistently updates her skills so I can help you better reach your therapy goals. I utilize approaches that are evidence based and are proven to have positive therapeutic outcomes such Accelerated Resolution Therapy, EMDR Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Art Therapy, Thought Field Therapy, and other approaches.
You are the expert of you. I have the tools. Together we will work as a team to create a positive change. Let’s get to work. Call me at (612) 559-8704 for a 10 minutes free phone consult or click on a Contact Me link. I am approachable and easy to talk to.
- St. Mary's University, Master's In Counseling & Psychological Services, 2002
- St. Mary's University, Post-Master's Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy, 2006
- Adler Graduate School, Post-Master's Certificate in Art Therapy, 2016
License & Certifications:
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT#1970
- Certified Masters Accelerated Resolution Therapist
- Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certified in Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA)
- Accelerate Resolution Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Trauma & Dissociation
- Discernment Couples Counseling
- Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA)
- EFT Couples Counseling